Thanksgiving

Cousins Thanksgiving this year was a bit crazy. I was sick and had the flu. I ended up in the hospital twice with dehydration. At least I wasn't really sick on Thanksgiving day. Because we had the holidays this year the girls were able to celebrate with us. We went to Cecily and Jason's for the celebration. Thanks guys for hosting it!!

There were soo many people there! Scott and Gina and their family came from Flagstaff. Jenny and Ken and their family came from Utah. Unfortunately Mom and Allen were home sick and David was in the hospital with heart problems.

I am glad that everyone has turned out healthy and I am soooo very thankful for my family. I love you all and I am blessed to have you all in my life!!

Zane

Saylem

Christian Holds Kaisa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dancing Queen

That camera adds 10 pounds, right???

Gerald Shepardson has passed away.