Our new vehicle!



I am so excited!!! We got a new Tahoe!! Since the baby is coming we were going to need a car that seated 9. I have wanted a Tahoe since I was pregnant with Jilly. That was my plan then ..... but the van fell in our laps and it was too good of a deal to pass up. So, my dreams of a Tahoe went on hold. Now that I have another "reason" to need a new car I get serious. After a couple of weeks of looking for a few vehicles that met our criteria and a very long day of being on the phone and negotiating with numerous car dealerships, we finally came to terms that everyone could agree on with this beautiful vehicle. YEAH!!! I am soo excited. It will be squishy with all the kids - but we all love each other. :-)


Comments

Leslie said…
Awesome!

Popular posts from this blog

Dancing Queen

Gerald Shepardson has passed away.

That camera adds 10 pounds, right???