So it has been awhile! :-)

It is now almost the end of May and my last post was the beginning of February......that doesn't bode well for my goal of improving my blogging!! Oh well....I'm here again anyway!

What has happened in the last couple of months?????? Actually a few BIG things...

1) We found out we are having a BOY!! Yeah! This is very exciting news for two reasons... first, I have always known that I had a "Baby Jack" I was waiting for. Now I don't have to wait too much longer to meet him. Second, this is the first grand SON to carry on the WOOLF name. That would explain why when I showed up to Joel's wedding both he and Christian wanted to know why I wasn't in bed surrounded by pillows making sure nothing happened to this precious little baby. :-)

2) As I just stated Joel (greg's brother) married Camie Clement. YEAH!!! She is awesome and we are soo excited she is a part of our family.

3) Greg has decided what he wants to be when he grows up. He has decided that he would like to be a Chiropractor. I told his my only criteria was that there was NO WAY I was going to live in Iowa for his to go to school. So the only things that makes any sense - with the contacts that I have is - is for him to go to school in Minnesota. So as of right now, he is planning on starting school in September 2011 and we will be moving back to the Twin Cities next summer. But, Greg is also looking for a job up there so if he gets one we will be moving back sooner. We'll see how it all plays out.

4) The boys are changing school to go to Anthem Elementary. It is our local elementary school and they are VERY excited. I am excited to have a bus to put them on. No more two hours a day of driving. YEAH!!!!! And with the baby coming I am even more excited about that!!!

That is a quick list of the changes that have happened in my life in the last couple of months. I will again try to do better. I am currently 22 weeks along and feeling pretty good. Aches and pains that I have never had....but maybe it is just because I am older. Who knows. But things are going VERY well and we are all healthy and happy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dancing Queen

Gerald Shepardson has passed away.

That camera adds 10 pounds, right???