First reply!

January 12, 1993

E.W.
I'm sorry it's taken me soo long to write - I've been sooo busy. Hey- let me ask you a question: How far away is Cedar Rapids from Decorah? 'Cause I just got back from Luther College in Decorah, Iowa. I was there for Dorian ( a big music festival) Thanks for telling me about Joe moving. No - he hasn't written me for ages and I'm not expecting any letters soon, either.

You wouldn't by any chance have any other pictures of you I can have? Possibly one with you smiling would be nice! :) Where do you want to go to college after your mission? I'm going to Concordia College in Moorhead, Minnesota (by Fargo, ND).

Guess what! I' made the semi-finals for their music scholarship!! I had to share that with you because I'm really excited! :)

Tell me why you don't like BYU? ('cause ndither do I, and my friends rag on me a lot because of it.) I think after your mission you should come to Minnesota and we can sit and watch Old movies together. :) I can't believe you & I have soo much in common - that is soo cool !! :)
Tell me about your family, and the future family you want. I'll tell you a little bit about mine - Right now at home it's just me & mom. Mom & daddy divorced when I was ten. I have two older sisters. Kim who is 29 is married to Bob and they have three kids - Kristen - 7, Wesley - 5, and Kaitlin - 1.
My other sister Kathy who is 25 is married to Doug and they have two kids - Miles - 3 and my baby Patrick who is 9 months. ( and the cutest thing in the whole world !!:) )
My daddy got remarried to Gloria about 5 years ago - so she kind-of replaced me. Sorry - I won't get into that. The family I want ... a husband and, 5 kids - 3 boys & 2 girls. They re all going to be very close in age though. I want a big family - probably because mine is so little. I want to take big family trips and outings. I'm really looking forward to the future.
Again - I'm sorry it's taken me so long to write you back. I hope you had a great Christmas & a wonderful New Year!

Love,
Jen

P. S.
What does the "S." stand for in Gregory S. Woolf?

Keep your corners up!! :)

(I was in a Marker Mood tonight!) :)

*this letter was written in purple marker*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dancing Queen

Gerald Shepardson has passed away.

That camera adds 10 pounds, right???