03/27/93 postcard

Dear Jen,

I have not heard from you for awhile. Either you are extremely busy or you are offended by my birthday request. I hope that it is because you are busy. I really enjoy receiving letters from you because they always seem to be enthusiastic letters. It is very hard for me to remain enthusiastic unless I am around people that are. So if my letters don't sound too enthusiastic you could probably guess why. There are many awesome things going on right now. We just met a family that is way golden and will be baptized soon. I thank God for His love in sending these people my direction; for letting me be a part of this. I do appreciate you also Jennifer!

Love,
Elder Gregory Woolf

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dancing Queen

Gerald Shepardson has passed away.

That camera adds 10 pounds, right???