Card postmarked 06/26/93

The card says:

If loving you is wrong, I don't want to be right -
But if loving you is right, I don't want to be wrong either.
(I'm so confused...... It must be love.)

Dear Jennifer,

I do realize that you have not heard from me for quite awhile. They just recently had a transfer this month and although I was not transferred it really made me think. This is my last month of my mission and it is pretty frightening. I don't really have a clue as to what it is I'm going to do. My parents say that they will be in Salt Lake and are trying to get me released out there. My mother said something about having a General Authority release me but that sounds kind of scary. I kind of feel like they would give me the third degree but I know that isn't true. Well, it sounds that you are somewhat nervous in meeting me. Have you ever seen the old church movie, "Blind Date" or "Blind Love", or something like that. Anyway it's a show I know you would think was good. Don't feel a bit uncomfortable because "I love you just the way you are!" (Thanks for the cross-stitch) Well, please remember that I adore you and am impressed by your willingness to learn and your humble and loving attitude. I am greatful to you for making me think and evaluate my own life. Stay strong and keep the faith!

I DO love you,

Elder Gregory S. Woolf
OO XX

P.S. I thought the card explained it best!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gerald Shepardson has passed away.

Dancing Queen

That camera adds 10 pounds, right???