Wow! This image moved me!



This is a very poignant image. It captures so many emotions and feelings about so many things. WOW!

I also want to say that I love and adore my dear Jennifer very much! We will be apart for about 2 months. I often question why. But somehow and for some reason I think it needs to be done. I pray that she knows that I love her VERY MUCH! This is a hard thing to be away from her for so long. I love her for making this sacrifice, as well as her willingness to stand by me through thick and thin. She knows just what to say when I am feeling blue or 'magenta'. She knows just what I need every day. She loves me. And I definately LOVE her!

I love you Jennifer!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gerald Shepardson has passed away.

Dancing Queen

That camera adds 10 pounds, right???