Back in the Saddle?

.: (You really should read this first!) :.

Well it's been quite a while since I have blogged. I have been quite the busy body.
With moving into the house, picking up my wife from Minnesota, missing the 35W bridge collapse, getting a new Dog, preparing my response in preparation for a Family court hearing on the 15th, working in the yard and in the garage, etc I haven't had much time to blog.

BTW - pray for me in regards to the children and my custody of them. Pray that I will get full custody or at least that I will retain the custody I already have of them.

Pray for the Judge as well. Her name is Karen Potts.

Jen and Kendall went horseback riding for their birthday. They had fun, I know because Kendall couldn't stop talking about how fun it was.

So..... I spoke in church today! Well actually I didn't have much to say or at least the time to say it. It never fails, Jen insists that I write a long talk so that I can cover for the time she leaves me with, but the thing is, I never have more than 5 mins to talk. I don't mind.

Jen's talk was on obedience.
My talk was on suffering and why we have it.

It went well.


Love you all!!! Come out and visit us sometime.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dancing Queen

That camera adds 10 pounds, right???

Gerald Shepardson has passed away.