Happy New Year!

So it is January 2010. I know that I post a new post at the beginning of every year indicating that I am going to post more this year than last.....well, since I only posted 5 times last year that goal should not be too hard to obtain. I love looking at every one's "blog books" and want to make some of my own. I realize that in order to accomplish this I actually have to blog. Maybe I will actually do it this year. That is certainly my hope.

After reading everyone's blogs, you all made me think about what has happened in the last decade. As 2010 begins, I look back at the last 10 years and am amazed at the time that has come and gone. The big moments of the last 10 years of my life are.....

2000
Gave birth to Hunter James

2001
Moved to Ramsey
Started going back to church in the Anoka Ward

2002
Gave birth to Daniel Bradley

2003
Quit Kenwood Chiropractic Arts to move on to bigger and better things

2004
Got Divorced
Buried my step mom
Started working at Hopkins Health & Wellness Center

2005
Reconnected with and Married Greg (FINALLY!!!)
Gained 3 step-daughters
Hunter started kindergarten
Moved my friend Jen to California

2006
Moved to Mesa, Arizona
Became best friends with my sister

2007
Moved to Florence, Arizona
Mom and Allen moved to Arizona
Riley joined our family
Danny started kindergarten

2008
Hunter and Hana were baptized
Gave birth to Jileighan Greer
Buried my father
Called to the Primary Presidency

2009
Greg started school for his MBA
Started working with Cindy delivering the mail
Released from Primary
Reconnected with my oldest sister

2010
Open for opportunities and blessings....................

I am sure that as soon as I am done typing this post I will think of the many things that happened in my life in the last ten years that I didn't list. But I do know this - I am so very grateful that you are all a part of my life. I am a better person for having known each and every one of you. I am most grateful for my family. Greg, I love you with all my heart and am looking forward to the millions and millions of memories that we will make in the eternity to come.

Comments

Leslie said…
Wow, what a decade! Lots of highs and lows. I hope you blog a ton this year. You will be glad you did!
Cecily said…
Jen, I am so glad that I have had the chance to be a small part of this last decade and I look forward to continuing to be part of the decades to come. Thanks for being such a great wife to my brother. Thanks for being such a great sister to me. I learn lots from you.
Anna said…
You are definitely good at this blog thing, I hope to read more about your awesome life. And I agree. You are an awesome sister, mother, wife--and I so grateful to know you!

Love you!
Unknown said…
Wow; you've certainly had a full bunch of years. I hope you do blog more, and I'm happy to have found your blog, as a fellow mom and Arizonan! Head over my way any time.

Popular posts from this blog

Gerald Shepardson has passed away.

That camera adds 10 pounds, right???

Dancing Queen