Awesome craziness!!

OK so here is some potential happy craziness……. Brad and I went to mediation yesterday to try and negotiate my move with the boys. We left there two hours later no closer to any negotiations than we had been for the last three months. Then today out of the blue he calls me to ask how long I would be willing to stay in Minnesota if he agreed to negotiate. Greg and I had previously discussed this question and had agreed that even if the boys and I stayed in Minnesota until August that it would be better to have the “bird in the hand” so to speak and a signed agreement. So I told Brad that I would be willing to stay until August 1st. He wanted a few tweaks on my last proposal but seems willing to agree that I take the boys with me to Arizona for the school year and he has them for the summer. Now, I am not holding my breath quite yet as there is no signature on any dotted line…..but we are soo much closer than we were yesterday. Right now I am amazed at what the Lord can do. I have been praying that Brad would be willing to negotiate and that we get a firm moving date. I potentially have those two things in the palm of my hand. Who says He is not looking out for us??? :-) ** (HE being GOD! just so there was not 'mix-up' on the issue -gsw)


scrapmom3 said…
Yahoo!!! Very cool!

Popular posts from this blog

Let's try this...

Thanks for the company