My Firsts (another fun email I received)

1. Who was your FIRST prom date? Jonathan Hornberger
2. Do you still talk to your FIRST love? Not much, but he is on my facebook.
3. What was your FIRST alcoholic drink? Wine cooler
4. What was your FIRST job? Paninos – I was a dishwasher
5. What was your FIRST car? 1981 Ford Fairmont
6. Who was the FIRST person to text you today? My sista
7. Who is the FIRST person you thought of this morning? Jilly (probably cause she woke me up)
8. Who was your FIRST grade teacher? Mrs. Huble and Mrs. Olin
9. Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane? From Minneapolis, MN to Orlando, FL
10. Who was your FIRST best friend and are you still friends with him/her? Amy Kocon. YES!!
11. What will be your FIRST thought when you wake up tomorrow morning? I wonder if I made any money on eBay while I slept?
12. Where was your FIRST sleep over? My oldest sister’s – but I had my mom come and get me in the middle of the night (even though it was 45 minutes away)
13. Who was the FIRST person you talked to today? Kathy
14. Whose wedding were you in the FIRST time? Kathy's
15. What was the FIRST thing you did this morning? Go to the bathroom
16. What was the FIRST concert you ever went to? The Jets with my sista
17. FIRST tattoo or piercing? I got my ears pierced when I was 8. My first tattoo was the elephant on my hip.
18. Who was your FIRST kiss from? Crap – what’s his name…it was in 5th grade…..
19. Who was your FIRST boss? No idea!
20. When was your FIRST detention? It was in High School sometime
21. What was the FIRST state you lived in? Minnesota
22. Who was the FIRST person to really break your heart? My dad
23. Who was your FIRST roommate? Reid
24. Who will be the FIRST to repost this? Probably Greg

Comments

MomWoolf said…
Good job! Some of those things I could never remember. But of course, they were much longer ago for me than they are for you.

Popular posts from this blog

Dancing Queen

Gerald Shepardson has passed away.

That camera adds 10 pounds, right???