Getting to know you (again, and again and again)

Alright, Anna sent another one of these so instead of doing it on email I am posting it here.....


What color are your socks right now?
Socks? I live in AZ
What are you listening to right now?
Greg and Danny talking
What was the last thing that you ate?
Waffles (thanks for breakfast honey!!)
Can you drive a stick shift?
It’s been a while, but yes.
Last person you spoke to on the phone?
Spoke to: Laura; Text: Erica
Do you like the person who sent this to you?
She’s one of the best sister-in-laws EVER!!
How old are you today?
33
What is your favorite sport to watch on TV?
Ugghh sports on TV?
What is your favorite drink?
Milk
Have you ever dyed your hair?
Yes. At least twice a year
Favorite food?
Homemade tacos
What is the last movie you watched?
Mamma Mia!! (last night for Maddie’s birthday)
Favorite day of the year?
Any day I spend with my family
How do you vent anger?
Other than yelling? Talking to my mom or husband (or his mom if he is the problem)
What was your favorite toy as a child?
The Bargain Hunter game (I bought another one on eBay a few years ago)
What is your favorite season? (s)
There are no seasons in AZ – in MN I love the fall
Cherries or Blueberries?
Both are tolerated but neither are my favorite
Do you want your friends to e-mail you back?
I always love to hear from my friends
Who is the most likely to respond?
Anyone
Who is least likely to respond?
Who knows
Living arrangements?
In a house with a fantastic yard
When was the last time you cried?
Last night during Mamma Mia
What is on the floor of your closet?
Crap. Wait which closet…never mind they all have crap in them.
Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending to?
Amy is my longest friend - since Kindergarten
What did you do last night
Took Maddie out for her birthday (she’s 12). We went shopping then saw Kung Fu Panda and then Mamma Mia
What are you most afraid of
The loss of one of my family members. After losing my father it makes it more real that I could (and know that I will) lose someone else.
Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers
BACON CHEESEBURGER BABY!!
Favorite dog breed(s)?
Shiba Inu or Cocker Spaniel
Favorite day of the week?
Any day I get to spend with Greg
How many states have you lived in?
4 so far - MN, TX, CO, and AZ
Diamonds or pearls?
Diamonds
What is your favorite flower?
Tulip

Comments

MomWoolf said…
No surprises here. Does that mean I know you pretty well, or that the questions were pretty obvious?

Love you!

Popular posts from this blog

Gerald Shepardson has passed away.

Dancing Queen

That camera adds 10 pounds, right???