The Decorated Tree



So the kids FINALLY convinced me that we should decorate our tree. This would be the first year that I was brave enough to allow them to put the ornaments on themselves. Usually I just do it while they are at school or gone somewhere so I didn't need to worry. This year I let them help. Actually they did everything except one ornament (my special bird) and the angel on the top. And believe it or not I didn't have to do too much fixing. Actually all I had to move was some of them that were actually sitting on the floor and some that had three or four per branch. It's fun. It is a fun tree. I did realize that the girls don't have very many ornaments that are theirs. I may need to fix that. Maybe we will start something new this year. We will see what I come up with.
The final product:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dancing Queen

Gerald Shepardson has passed away.

That camera adds 10 pounds, right???