A "Christmas" Get To Know Your Friends

.: (You really should read this first!) :.

Ok so I am really a sucker for these. (Which is probably why Amy continues to send them all to me).

Welcome to the Christmas edition of getting to know your friends. Okay,here's what you're supposed to do, and try not to be a SCROOGE!!! Just copy this entire email and paste into a new e-mail that you can send. Change all the answers so that they apply to you. Then send this to a whole bunch of people you know, INCLUDING the person that sent it to you......Tis the Season to be NICE!

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper for Christmas…but I am a gift bag person otherwise.

2. Real tree or Artificial? I love the smell of the real trees but the needles all over the house dictate that my sanity can only handle an artificial one.

3. When do you put up the tree? Usually the night of Thanksgiving. I was a bit slower this year – but I chalk that up to the pregnancy!!!

4. When do you take the tree down? I can usually last until a day or two after new years but than I am going crazy and it has to come down!!

5. Do you like eggnog? Eeeew no!!!

6. Favorite gift received as a child? Registration fee for EFY every year.

7. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes. I have the Willow Tree set but it is missing the Wise Men. (hint, hint for anyone who feels the need to buy me a gift!!)

8. Hardest person to buy for? My husband – the things he REALLY wants are WAY out of my budget!! But he always loves everything I do get for him!

9. Easiest person to buy for? Any of the kids – you can’t go wrong with toys!!

10. Mail or email Christmas cards? MAIL!! This is actually the first year I thought about emailing the cards – is that tacky?? Again I will blame it on the pregnancy!!

11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Fan…..Fish Tank……oooh how do I choose?????

12. Favorite Christmas Movie? It’s A Wonderful Life

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? When I’m not pregnant J - I am usually done by October – this year however….well let’s just say at least I am started!!

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Not that I can remember – but that doesn’t mean I haven’t! :-)

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Breakfast Egg Bake – ohh I am getting hungry just thinking about it!! Or Baby Jesus Birthday Cake – although frosting is not always all that great first thing in the morning.

16. Clear or colored lights on the tree? Definitely colored!

17. Favorite Christmas song? O Holy Night. This is also the song I sing to the boys at bedtime during the holiday.

18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? I like to relax and stay home.

19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? I have been singing this song everyday with the kindergarten classes to get them ready for the Winter Sing - Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen, and Rudolph – of course.

20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Angel

21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Usually both depending on what we are doing and with whom. But definitely at home for Christmas morning we open the stockings and the presents from us.

22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? It used to be ice and snow until I moved to Arizona. :-)

23. Favorite ornament theme or color? I have a lot of special one from different people and special times in our lives.

24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Cheesy potatoes.

25. What do you want for Christmas this year? The Wise Men (see question #7)

26. Who is most likely to respond to this? Amy – I respond to all of hers

27. Who is least likely to respond to this? Who knows!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dancing Queen

Gerald Shepardson has passed away.

That camera adds 10 pounds, right???