Four Things

.: (You really should read this first!)
Another email from Andrea. Here is my get to know you with four things.
Four jobs I have had in my life
1. Waitress
2. Office Manager
3. Paralegal
4. Domestic Engineer
Four movies I would watch over and over:
1. American President
2. Coyote Ugly
3. Where the Heart Is
4. Just Like Heaven
Four places I have lived:
1. Florence, AZ
2. Anoka, MN
3. Houston, TX
4. Pueblo, CO
Four TV shows that I watch:
1. LOST
2. America’s Next Top Model
3. Amazing Race
4. Did I say LOST?
Four places I have been:
1. Mexico
2. Grand Caymen Island
3. California
4. Ozark Mountains
Four People who e-mail me (regularly):
1. Greg
2. Emily
3. Amy
4. Andrea
Four of my favorite foods:
1. Subway
2. White pizza from CiCi’s Pizza
3. Steak Fajitas
4. Salad
Four places I would rather (or would love to) be right now:
1. On a cruise with Greg
2. On a desert island with Greg
3. With the kids at Disney World
4. Africa!!!!
Four things I am looking forward to next year:
1. Hunter & Hana’s baptism
2. The birth of our new baby
3. Trip to Vegas with my sister
4. Visit to MN in July

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dancing Queen

Gerald Shepardson has passed away.

That camera adds 10 pounds, right???